Are you a therapist searching for a place to offer your services? Would you prefer to work in a private practice vs. a corporate or medical office?
Our office is looking for one or two seasoned therapeutic massage therapists with 10+ years in the massage/holistic health field to join our small group. We are looking for a therapist who has devoted their career to the healing arts and has a desire to work alongside other like-minded practitioners.
Building a practice isn’t easy. In fact, it can be down right lonely at times, and it’s a lot of hats to wear. It requires time and support. We understand the joys and the struggles. Founded by a therapist, we carer about our clients and our therapists alike. Embodiwork Studio is a boutique private practice that provides clients expert-level massage/bodywork that is highly customized and detail-oriented. Our office is a peaceful environment that allows our clients to relax and rejuvenate.
This is an Independent Contractor position (revenue share). We currently have 2 part-time or one full-time opening(s).
You set your hours and manage your own schedule (we work on fairly set massage schedules)
You design your own customized treatment plans
Great Pay + 100% Gratuities
Commissions on retail sales (no selling required, just opportunity)
What Your Revenue Share Covers / What Embodiwork Provides: • Rent, utilities, all service equipment, and office supplies • Beautifully furnished treatment rooms and reception office • Credit Card Fees (including on gratuities) • Laundry service, water service, and a tea station • Website and online booking system (w/ review generation) • Professional brand and marketing materials
• Marketing and administrative support (you do not have to do it alone) • Established and ever-growing professional networks
The Perks: • Our studio is in a professional office building w/ a private parking lot • Conveniently located near I-70, 6th Ave., C-470 and Colfax Ave. • Our peaceful space is fully equipped, soundproof, clean, and organized • All systems are in place, so you can focus on your clients and spend less time managing every single aspect of running your business – which means more energy for yourself, your family, and your hobbies • No need to purchase, design, write and manage a website • Owned and operatedby a therapist, a B.S. in Business Management, and a fabulous office manager. We are also supported by an accountant, a web designer, a graphic designer, and master artist.
If this opportunity sounds like it may be just what you’re looking for, please submit a cover letter along with your resume, telling us a bit about yourself, your style of work, and why this opportunity speaks to you. You must be CO licensed, insured and have 10 or more years of experience in massage/bodywork.
5 Reasons we looking for 10+ yrs of experience?
1. The bodyworkers who practice at Embodiwork currently have 16 and 25 years in the bodywork field. We need a therapist whose level of experience is comparable to what we currently offer. We are seeking someone who:
• Has advanced training and a high degree of hands-on experience and has worked on numerous kinds of cases
• Understands the other aspects of being a massage therapist, beyond the actual massage itself
• Is experienced in building clientele and fostering strong client-therapist relationships
• Is comfortable talking about their work with people
2. We are looking for a therapist who has chosen massage as a career path – who cares deeply about the work and the results they deliver to their clients. Chances are if a therapist has made it past a decade, they probably love what they do and have a bit of wisdom to boot.
3. The experience that comes with ten+ cycles around the sun will have likely given a bodyworker clarity about the environments they thrive in (and they are quite certain a private practice would suit them best).
4. Our office is a small and intimate environment – which is precisely what people love about us. This makes it extremely important to us that we find a therapist who brings a harmonious energy to our space.
5. Moving (or re-starting) a business is not a small decision. It’s a big undertaking that requires a great deal of time, energy, thought power, and financial investment. We aren’t looking for someone who is one foot in one foot out. It is our intention to find a reliable practitioner who wants to root themselves and their business.
If you are not sure about where you want to be in 6 months or aren’t in a position to commit to a longer-term vision, then this opportunity probably isn’t aligned. We want to partner with someone who plans to stick around to organically grow a sustainable business so they can provide their extraordinary work.
[The therapist must live in or near – Golden, Lakewood, Arvada, Evergreen, NW Littleton, Wheat Ridge or West Denver]