Are you a therapist searching for the right place to offer your services?
We are seeking a seasoned therapeutic massage therapist with 10+ years in the massage/holistic health field to join our small group. Embodiwork Studio is a boutique private practice that offers clients a highly customized, detail-oriented, expert-level massage/bodywork experience. We are looking for a therapist who has devoted their career to the healing arts and enjoys working alongside other like-minded practitioners.
This is an Independent Contractor Position
• You manage your own schedule
• You design your own treatment plans
• Great Pay + 100% Gratuities
• Commissions on retail sales (no selling required, just opportunity)
• Beautifully furnished treatment rooms and reception office
• All service equipment, utilities, and office supplies
• Website and online booking system
• Marketing and administrative support (you don’t have to do it alone)
• Established and ever-growing professional networks
• Beautiful brand and marketing materials
• Our studio is in a professional office building w/ a private parking lot
• Conveniently located near I-70, 6th Ave., C-470, & Colfax Ave.
• Our peaceful space is fully equipped, soundproof, clean, and organized
• All systems are in place, so you can focus on your clients and spend less time managing every single aspect of running your business which means more energy for yourself, your family, and your hobbies
• No need to purchase, design, write and manage a website • Owned and operated by a therapist with 16 years’ experience (as a therapist and business owner), a B.S. in Business Management, and a fabulous office manager. We are supported by an accountant, web designer, graphic designer, and master artist.
If this opportunity sounds like it may be just what you’re looking for, please submit a cover letter along with your resume, telling us a bit about yourself, your style of work, and why this opportunity speaks to you.
Must be CO licensed, insured and have 10 or more years of experience in massage/bodywork.
5 Reasons we looking for 10+ yrs of experience?
The bodyworkers who practice at Embodiwork currently have 12, 16, and 25 years in the bodywork field. We are looking for a therapist whose level of experience is comparable to what we currently offer. We are seeking someone who: • Has a high degree of hands-on experience and has worked on numerous kinds of cases • Understands the other aspects of being a massage therapist, beyond the actual massage itself • Is experienced in building clientele and fostering strong client-therapist relationships • Is comfortable talking about their work with people
We are looking for a therapist who has chosen massage as a career path – who cares deeply about the work and the results they deliver to their clients. Chances are if a therapist has made it past a decade, they probably love what they do and have a bit of wisdom to boot.
Ten+ cycles around the sun of experiences will have likely given a bodyworker clarity about the environments they thrive in. And the ability to appreciate a good place when they find one.
Our office is a small and intimate environment – which is precisely what people love about us. This makes it extremely important to us that we find a therapist who brings a harmonious energy to our space.
Moving (or re-starting) a business is not a small decision. And it’s a big undertaking that requires a great deal time, energy, thought power, and financial investment. Theowners of ESIM have been around long enough to understand the realities of building a business. It’s hasn’t been easy surviving and thriving in this field and we are saddened by the high turnover rates in the massage industry. Embodiwork was created by a therapist and so we understand the therapist’s perspective.
It is our intention to find a solid practitioner who wants to root themselves and their business. If you are not sure about where you want to be in 6 months or aren’t in a position to commit to a longer-term vision, than this opportunity probably isn’t aligned. We want someone who plans to stick around to organically grow a sustainable business so they can provide their extraordinarily good work.
[The therapist must live in or near – Golden, Lakewood, Arvada, Evergreen, NW Littleton, Wheat Ridge or West Denver]