Pain Management Programs are personalized rehabilitative protocols designed for those:
· Recovering from an injury or managing chronic pain
· Suffering from headaches or persistent, neck pain, or TMJ dysfunction
· Undergoing surgery and/or physical therapy
· Determined to improve their posture and quality of life
These programs are guaranteed to improve the overall recovery process, a significant reduction in pain, and improved quality of life.
4 Series (4 Week Programs) for less severe and less chronic symptoms
6 Series (6-8 Week Program) for medium/moderate or persistent symptoms
8 Series (8-10 Week Program) for more severe and chronic conditions
· Highly personalized treatment plans based on client goals, assessment, & progress tracking
· A Self-Care Kits for at home use between visits for maximum results
· Follow-up support (via email or phone)
Our programs work best before and in conjunction with physical therapy or other strength training regimens.
For more information about our programs, please call 720.231.4288, email@example.com, or book a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your needs.