Are you a long-time practicing therapist who is searching for a new place to offer your services? Do you prefer working in private practice vs. a corporate or medical office?
Embodiwork Studio for Integrative Massage, Inc. is currently looking for a full-time therapeutic massage therapist with 10+ years in the field to join our small group. We are a boutique private practice that provides highly customized expert-level bodywork services. Our professional office space is a peaceful environment that allows our clients to fully relax and rejuvenate.
We are seeking someone who:
• Has advanced training, a high degree of hands-on experience, and has worked on numerous types of cases
• Has experience building a clientele and is able to foster strong client-therapist relationships
• Is comfortable talking about their work with people
• Understands the other aspects of being a massage therapist, beyond just the bodywork itself
• Lives in or near Golden, Lakewood, West Denver, Wheat Ridge, North Arvada, Evergreen, or NW Littleton,
This is an Independent Contractor position (revenue share) and we currently have a full-time opening.
- You set your hours and manage your own schedule (based on room availability)
- You design your own customized treatment plans
- Great pay + Higher rate for clients you bring with you
- 100% Gratuities + Bonuses
- Commissions on retail sales (no selling required, just opportunity)
What Your Revenue Share Covers & What Embodiwork Provides:
• Beautifully furnished treatment rooms and reception office
• Utilities & Office Supplies
• Credit Card Fees (including on gratuities)
• Laundry Service, Water Service, and a Tea Station
• Website and Online Booking System (w/ Review Generation)
• Professional Brand
• Marketing Support
• Administrative Support (you do not have to do it alone)
• Established and Ever-Growing Professional Networks
• Our studio is in a professional office building w/ a private parking lot
• Conveniently located near I-70, 6th Ave., C-470 and Colfax Ave.
• Our peaceful space is fully equipped, soundproof, clean, and organized
• All systems are in place, so you can focus on your clients and spend less time managing every single aspect of running your business – which means more energy for yourself, your family, and your hobbies
• No need to purchase, design, write and manage a website
If you’ve ever run a practice, you know it’s is far more than just providing excellent bodywork. Being a solo-preneur comes with its challenges and can be downright lonely at times. There are many hats to wear and balls to juggle. It requires time, persistence, and business support. We fully understand the joys and the struggles of being in private practice as a bodyworker. We were founded by a therapist who has been in private practice for 17 years.
Our office is a small, intimate, creative environment – which is precisely what our clients appreciate about us. However, this makes it extremely important to us that we find a therapist who is a good fit.
If this opportunity sounds like it may be just what you’re looking for, please submit a cover letter along with your resume, telling us a bit about yourself, your style of work, and why this opportunity speaks to you. You must be CO licensed, insured and have 10 or more years of experience in massage/bodywork.
3 Reasons we looking for 10+ yrs of experience?
- For branding, marketing, and pricing purposes, we are looking for a therapist whose level of experience is comparable to what we currently offer. Our owner has client overflow and it is very important that the clients she refers over will be getting the expert level bodywork they are accustomed to.
- We are looking for a therapist who has chosen massage as a career path – who cares deeply about the work and the results they deliver to their clients. Chances are if a therapist has made it past a decade, they probably love what they do and have gained a great deal of wisdom that comes with time and commitment.
- Moving a business is not a small decision. It requires time, energy, thought power, and financial investment. Because of these factors, we aren’t looking for someone who is one foot in one foot out. It is our intention to find a reliable practitioner who wants to root themselves and their business. If you are not sure about where you want to be in 6 months or aren’t in a position to commit to a longer-term vision, then this opportunity probably isn’t aligned. We want to partner with someone who plans to stick around and run a sustainable business, so they can provide their extraordinary bodywork.