Are you a therapist searching for a place to offer your services? Would you prefer to work in private practice vs. a corporate or medical office?
Running a practice is far more than just providing excellent bodywork. Being a solo-preneur comes with its challenges and can be downright lonely at times. There are many hats to wear and balls to juggle. It requires time, persistence, and business support. We fully understand the joys and the struggles of being in private practice as a bodyworker. Embodiwork was founded by a therapist who has been in private practice her entire career for over 16 years. We care deeply about our clients and our therapists.
Embodiwork Studio is a boutique private practice that provides client-centered expert-level massage/bodywork that is highly customized and detail-oriented. Our office is a peaceful environment that allows our clients to relax and rejuvenate.
We are currently looking for a seasoned therapeutic massage therapist with 10 or more years in the field to join our small group. We are looking for a therapist who is devoted to the healing arts and has a desire to work alongside other like-minded practitioners.
This is an Independent Contractor position (revenue share). We have part-time or full-time availability (3-day min).
- You set your hours and manage your own schedule (we work on fairly set massage schedules)
- You design your own customized treatment plans
- Great Pay + 100% Gratuities
- Commissions on retail sales (no selling required, just opportunity)
What Your Revenue Share Covers / What Embodiwork Provides:
• Rent, utilities, all service equipment, and office supplies
• Beautifully furnished treatment rooms and reception office
• Credit Card Fees (including on gratuities)
• Laundry service, water service, and a tea station
• Website and online booking system (w/ review generation)
• Professional brand and marketing materials
• Marketing and administrative support (you do not have to do it alone)
• Established and ever-growing professional networks
• Our studio is in a professional office building w/ a private parking lot
• Conveniently located near I-70, 6th Ave., C-470 and Colfax Ave.
• Our peaceful space is fully equipped, soundproof, clean, and organized
• All systems are in place, so you can focus on your clients and spend less time managing every single aspect of running your business – which means more energy for yourself, your family, and your hobbies
• No need to purchase, design, write and manage a website
• Owned and operated by a therapist, a B.S. in Business Management, and a fabulous office manager. We are also supported by an accountant, a web designer, a graphic designer, and master artist.
If this opportunity sounds like it may be just what you’re looking for, please submit a cover letter along with your resume, telling us a bit about yourself, your style of work, and why this opportunity speaks to you. You must be CO licensed, insured and have 10 or more years of experience in massage/bodywork.
5 Reasons we looking for 10+ yrs of experience?
1. The bodyworkers who practice at Embodiwork currently have 12-17 years in the bodywork field. We are looking for a therapist whose level of experience is comparable to what we currently offer. We are seeking someone who:
• Has advanced training and a high degree of hands-on experience and has worked on numerous kinds of cases
• Understands the other aspects of being a massage therapist, beyond the actual massage itself
• Is experienced in building clientele and fostering strong client-therapist relationships
• Is comfortable talking about their work with people
2. We are looking for a therapist who has chosen massage as a career path – who cares deeply about the work and the results they deliver to their clients. Chances are if a therapist has made it past a decade, they probably love what they do and have a bit of wisdom to boot.
3. The experience that comes with ten+ cycles around the sun will have likely given a bodyworker clarity about the environments they thrive in (and they are quite certain a private practice would suit them best).
4. Our office is a small and intimate environment – which is precisely what people love about us. This makes it extremely important to us that we find a therapist who brings harmonious energy to our space.
5. Moving (or re-starting) a business is not a small decision. It’s a big undertaking that requires a great deal of time, energy, thought power, and financial investment. We aren’t looking for someone who is one foot in one foot out. It is our intention to find a reliable practitioner who wants to root themselves and their business.
If you are not sure about where you want to be in 6 months or aren’t in a position to commit to a longer-term vision, then this opportunity probably isn’t aligned. We want to partner with someone who plans to stick around to organically grow a sustainable business so they can provide their extraordinary work.
[The therapist must live in or near – Golden, Lakewood, Arvada, Evergreen, NW Littleton, Wheat Ridge or West Denver]