Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
Do you experience swelling in your joints? Fatigue? Need a little immune boost? Or maybe you’re in the mood to try something new and refreshing?
LDT is a rhythmic, gentle touch therapy that helps to manually move lymph away from areas where it may be stuck, stagnant or feeling sore. It is a light touch therapy, that is incredibly and profoundly relaxing and can help to:
- Decrease swelling
- Energize the immune system
- Improve digestion
- Promote better sleep
- Gradually improve fatigue and energy level
- Improve muscle soreness, strain, and tensions
- Help recover from surgery faster and more efficiently
- Improve the tone of scar tissue
- Recover nicely from giving birth
- Help clear clogged duct and prevent mastitis for nursing mothers
And much more! Come and try a full LDT session or see about upgrading your massage 15-minutes to sample it!
Experience safe, effective relaxation from hands trained to work with your body’s specific needs. If you’ve experienced the diagnosis of cancer, current or in the past, bodywork techniques may need to be adjusted to ensure you the safest and best experience possible. Your therapist will work with you to create the deepest comfort meanwhile adapting techniques to promote ease and that will support your system while it continues to heal. If you are currently undergoing treatment, massage can help to decrease side effects such as fatigue, nausea, pain, swelling, and encourage better sleep.