Reflexology is a manual therapy whereby pressure is applied to reflex points on the feet (as well as hands and/or ears) that correspond with parts (zones) of the body – including bones, soft tissues, organs, glands, endocrine, nervous, circulatory, lymphatic, energetic (qi or chi), and sensory systems – to initiate a therapeutic response. This healing technique is an art and science that integrates ancient and modern wisdom, making a great adjunct to any massage or craniosacral therapy session.
This aromatherapy technique integrates the application of 9+ therapeutic-grade essential oils with integrative massage techniques to loosen the musculature surrounding the spine and shoulders. It supports the immune system and helps reduce the presence of inflammation and pain. These deeply penetrating oils detoxify and nourish every system of the body.
(60 Minute Session) Includes application of essential oils along the spine with hands, feet, or neck massage while the warm towels are setting.
Basic Raindrop with Focused Area Massage
(75 Minute Session) Includes application of essential oils to the spine, warm towel application, and massage therapy on focused areas of tension, pain, or discomfort.
Basic Raindrop with Sinus Treatment
(75 Minute Session) Includes application of essential oils to the spine. While warm towels are set, a craniosacral adjustment and facial massage using oils to support the respiratory and immune systems. This treatment is perfect for recovering from a head cold, stuffy head, or sinus infection.
*There is an extra $5 Fee for the additional oils used in Sinus Treatment
(90 Minute Session) Includes Basic Raindrop with 45 Minute Integrative Massage or Basic Raindrop with Feet Treatment
(recommended for someone needing a higher oil dose for heavy-duty action).
*There is an extra $5 Fee for the additional oils used in Feet Treatment
Deluxe Raindrop (120 Min)
Includes Basic Raindrop with 90 Minute Integrative Massage
The proprietary blend of Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils selected for a Raindrop Treatment includes 9 Oils – 2 blends, 7 single essential oils and massage oil in a vegetable oil base. In the collection, oils are selected to support each system/structure of the body – circulatory, immune, bones, muscles, etc. Additional oils can be added to treat specific ailments, such as eucalyptus for respiratory issues.
The oils work synergistically in aiding your body by:
- Protecting you from illness by supporting your immune system
- Speeding up the recovery time from cold or flu (or other pathogenic infections)
- Reducing inflammatory response, encouraging quicker healing
- Alleviating pain, especially in the back and neck
- Promotes relaxation and better sleep
- Enlivening your body, mind, and spirit
- Delighting your senses
- Valor (blend) – Balances energies to increase courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It supports balance and alignment
- Oregano – Anti-aging, powerful anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, immune stimulant
- Thyme – Anti-aging, highly anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-parasitic
- Basil – Powerful antispasmodic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxant
- Wintergreen – Anti-coagulant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, vasodilator, analgesic/anesthetic, reduces blood pressure
- Cypress – Improves circulation and strengthens blood capillaries, anti-infectious, antispasmodic
- Marjoram – Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, vasodilator, lowers blood pressure, promotes intestinal peristalsis, expectorant, mucolytic
- Peppermint – Anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-parasitic (worms), ant-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, gallbladder/digestive stimulant, pain relieving, fever reducing, curbs appetite
- Lavender – relieves muscles spasms/sprains/pains, headaches, inflammation, anxiety, burns, and skin conditions; prevents scarring/stretch marks; anti-infectious, anti-coagulant
- Aroma Siez (blend) – An advanced complex of anti-inflammatory muscle-relaxing essential oils that promote circulation and treat spasms and tight, inflamed, aching muscles resulting from injury, fatigue, or stress. Also relieves headaches.
- Othro-Ease Massage Oils – An anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving complex of vegetable and essential oils. Ideal for strained, swollen, or torn muscles/ligaments. Also combats insect bites, dermatitis, and itching
- V-6 – A complex of nourishing, antioxidant-rich vegetable oils that is colorless and odorless. It is an ideal carrier oil for essential oils. Contains: fractionated coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil, almond oil, sunflower seed oil, and wheat germ oil.
***The information contained on this page is copied from the Essential Oils Desk Reference published by Essential Science Publishing