Neck/TMJ Headache Relief Massage Treatment:
Focused therapy to release the musculature in your entire neck, shoulders head, jaw and face – including the muscles inside your mouth. Integrating Neuro-Muscular Massage with Cranio-Sacral Therapy to specifically address problems associated this region of the body. Incredibly beneficial for those experiencing symptoms such as:
- Mild to severe tension and stress
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Problems clenching and/or grinding the teeth
- Difficulties opening or closing your mouth
- Whiplash, extensive dental work, and other traumas (especially head)
- Popping or clicking of tempo-mandibular joint
- Vertigo or ringing in the ear(s)
- Numbness or tingling in the face, neck or ears
- Forward head posture or asymmetry in the tone of the muscles you use to chew
- Dislocation of the TMJ or the discs
Chronic Neck and TMJ issues almost always require more than one treatment in order to to produce permanent change because there is a nervous system component involved in this condition; that must be re-habituated. I therefore strongly suggest that TMJ clients start their treatment with a 3 series. If you are unsure whether this type of treatment is right for you, I do offer a 30-45 minute free consultation to discuss your concerns, assess you condition, and offer you a sample of what I do within these treatments. Feel free to call me to set up your introduction session, if this sounds like something you want to explore.
This style of treatment also works well in conjunction with acupuncture, chiropractic care, comprehensive dental care and other therapies that help manage stress, such as meditation, yoga and counseling.